Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stalked

This video was about a girl who was getting chased and stalked and how she had to get away. We wanted to try to be creative and come up with unique shots. It was an ABAB sequence. This was challenging and helpful for many reasons. One reason it was challenging was that we had to have many shots and they had to move within only a few seconds each. Another thing that was challenging was how to get creative with shots. This was helpful because it taught me how to utilize my surroundings and come up with different shots. If I could change anything I would retake a couple of shots and correct the lighting in some shots. I would keep the story and the way we got from one place to another. We spent many hours filming and editing to make this video the best it could be. I learned that sometimes shots look different when shooting them then when watching them.  I thought this was a great project and I would definitely do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment