Monday, November 3, 2014

Red


This is my red sphere that I made in illustrator. I liked using illustrator better because it was easier and much faster. This was much easier to create in illustrator and a lot more detailed! I learned how to make a shadow and how to make it appear as if there were to be a light source shining on the sphere. I really enjoyed this! 

This is my red sphere that I made in photoshop, I really don't like photoshop but this wasn't that hard. I learned a lot that will help me in the future. I learned more shortcuts and new techniques that will make projects easier and faster. I also learned that spheres are in most everything i will do in graphic design and they are a vital part of the process!

2 comments:

  1. Oh but WAT did you learn? For full credit please refer to the assignments when making your reflective writing...and try not to make it sound like an assignment.

    ReplyDelete