Friday, December 12, 2014

Greetings From..

Greetings from all over the world! Aren't these post cards super unique and fun? I think so! I made these to teach myself how to create creative and exciting postcards for future use! Now whenever i need a postcard I can make my own personal styled postcard. I made them in photoshop and used many different techniques to change the look of all three of them.


I chose to do Chicago because I love Chicago and I want to go to school there and eventually live there. I then chose Christmas because winter is my favorite season and Christmas is my favorite holiday. I also did Hawaii because I have always wanted to visit there.

These were super simple and quick to make and I really enjoyed making them! They taught me about layering and adding specific detail to make my postcards super unique and special!

No comments:

Post a Comment